SAP Business Intelligence Quick Start Guide [eBook]
Work with the SAP Business Objects Platform & Deliver Better Insights for Effective Decision Making
The SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform is a powerful reporting and analysis tool. This book is the ideal introduction to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, introducing you to its data visualization, visual analytics, reporting, and dashboarding capabilities. The book starts with an overview of the BI platform and various data sources for reporting. It will then look at data visualization, analysis, reporting, and analytics using BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools. By the end, you will be confident working with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform to deliver better insights for more effective decision making.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 262 pages
- Get an overview of the BI platform & various data sources on reporting
- Look at data visualization, analysis, reporting, & analytics using BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools
- Learn about the features associated with reporting, scheduling, & distribution
- Deploy the platform
- Know the strategies & factors that should be considered during deployment
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Paul GoodeyPaul Goodey is the author of the book entitled Salesforce CRM Admin Cookbook, by Packt Publishing. He has over 25 years' experience developing web technology solutions for companies of all sizes across a variety of industries, and has been building solutions with Salesforce CRM since 2006. He has enjoyed a variety of roles while working with Salesforce CRM, having worked as a developer, business analyst, solutions architect, and system administrator to provide solutions for both in-house and consultancy-based end users. Based in the UK, near London, his professional qualifications include Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), and he is a keen and active member of Salesforce's administrator and developer online communities.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Feb 13, 2022